Bobby Gunther Walsh, Driver & Owner of the Square One Markets #1 Nascar modified has 38 years experience as an on-air radio & television personality. In addition to Gunther’s morning show being broadcast on newsradio 790 waeb weekdays from 5-10am, he is also simulcast on service electric cable TV – dial position 50 and on Blue Ridge Cable digital 113. You can also listen at waeb.com and now through iheart radio, you can hear his morning show on your iPhone or iPad.
At At Grandview Speedway, 2014 turned out to be Gunther’s best year ever! Qualifying for nearly all of the features, winning several heat races and coming the closest he ever has to winning his first feature. He fell 7 laps short, after leading 23 laps, he gave up the lead on a restart. He still went on to get his best finish ever at Grandview.
In Gunther’s second year back at Big Diamond he went on to make all but 2 features in 11 attempts, and had a solid year considering he started at the rear many weeks because of the handicapping system.
Gunther helps numerous and diverse sponsors market & promote their businesses both on the air and at the race track. From brainstorming ideas to product endorsements, Gunther does whatever it takes to help his sponsors succeed!
Gunther also devotes countless hours throughout the year for charities such as:
- Animals in Distress (($130,000+ during the 2014 radiothon)
- The Northampton County SPCA ($58,000+ raised during 2015 bowl-a-thon)
- The Children’s Home of Easton (2014 Christmas Party: over 900 presents and over $85,000 in cash and a scholarships)
- The Allentown Rescue Mission for the Homeless (over $80,000 raised during the 2014 Spaghetti Dinner)
- The Wounded Warriors (Over $50,000 raised in 2015)
Plus ongoing support of the Lehigh Valley chapters of the American Cancer Society and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. These are just some of the organizations for which Gunther has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars – as well as public awareness.
- In 2014 Gunther received a Cystic Fibrosis Champion of Change award for his years of dedication to the northeast chapter of The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- In 2013 Gunther won Lifepath’s Lehigh Valley Community Service award.
- In 2008 Gunther won the Society of Volunteer Fundraisers Humanitarian award.
Many sponsors realize the value of Gunther’s community involvement, and they support his efforts, but they also realize how they and the community benefit.
On and off the track, Bobby Gunther Walsh generates great media exposure. No one else at this level of NASCAR can promote businesses like Gunther can & will!!!
If you’d like to be involved as a sponsor with a team that is successful where it counts, your cash flow, feel free to contact Bobby at firstname.lastname@example.org